The Application for 2018 Academy year now is opened!
Prospective students interested in applying to our program must meet these requirements:
1. Must hold a non-Chinese passport for at least 4 years. Please send us a scanned copy of your passport along with
scanned copies of the visas of the last countries you’ve been too in the past 4 years.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30. No one under 18 or 30 will be accepted.
3. Must meet the health requirements met by the Chinese Ministry of Education and the Chinese Ministry of Health.
4. For applicants who may be required by their own country to perform national military service, we suggest
completing your service before applying. Joining your country’s army in the middle of study will cause automatic
5. If any school has expelled the student in the past we will deny the application.
6. Applicants who have a criminal or prison record will not be accepted.
For inquiry, you could contact by http://int-prog.bfa.edu.cn/Contact_us.htm
More detail please click http://int-prog.bfa.edu.cn/Admission.htm
The deadline of application for 2018 academy year will be March 30th， 2018.